Woocommerce amoCRM Integration is a amoCRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Woocommerce orders directly to your amoCRM account. After the integration, created the orders are automatically added as lead to the specified account in amoCRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Woocommerce` orders with amoCRM.
- Integrate your `Woocommerce` customers with amoCRM.
- Creation of the lead, occurs together with the creation / binding of the contact and company. (if their fields are filled).
- Custom fields are loaded from the CRM.
- Sending data about the products in order to the lead (in note).
- Supports for sending order status changes.
- Supports for getting order status changes from CRM (via webhook amoCRM – work with webhooks is available in amoCRM at plans starting from `Advanced`).
- Support creating task to lead.
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Supports for `roistat_visit` cookie to use.
- Supports for `GA Client ID` cookie to use.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Bulk order sending capability.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
- The plugin requires a minimum 3.* `WooCommerce` version.