Step 1 – Installation
Note: This plugin requires the Gravity Forms plugin.
Note: The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Gravity Forms – Bitrix24 – Lead Generation` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Gravity Forms – Bitrix24 – Lead Generation` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Settings in CRM
Go to your `Bitrix24` -> `Applications` -> `Web hooks`.
Click `ADD WEB HOOK`. Choose `Inbound web hook`.
Check `Tasks`, `Tasks (extended permissions)`, `CRM` and `Chat and Notifications (im)`. Click the button `SAVE`.
Copy value from `REST call example URL` without `profile/`.
Step 3 – Crm integration settings
Go to the `Forms` -> `Setting`.
Find the tab `Bitrix24` and click.
Insert in the field `Inbound web hook` copied value.
Step 4 – Form settings
Go to the `Forms`. Open the form which your want to send to Bitrix24.
Open setting tab Bitrix24.
Set checkbox “Enable send the lead”.
Choose the type of a lead that will be generated in CRM (lead, deal, task, contact or company).
Fill fields and click “Save” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Bitrix24.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Another type is filled in by analogy.
Click ‘Bulk Add / Predefined Choices’.
Select the desired list (the label begin with BX) and click `Insert Choices`.