Step 1 – Installation
Note: This plugin requires the Contact Form 7 plugin.
Note: The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Contact Form 7 – Zoho CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Contact Form 7 – Zoho CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Crm integration settings
Go to the Contact Form 7 -> Integration.
Find “Integration with Zoho CRM” and click the button “Go to setup”.
Enter the domain name of your Zoho CRM.
Enter the Authentication Token. Generate an authorization token in Browser mode in Zoho CRM – user guide
Step 3 – Form settings
Go to the Contact Form 7. Open the form which your want to send to Zoho CRM.
Open tab Zoho CRM.
Set checkbox “Enable send the lead”.
Choose the type of a lead that will be generated in CRM (Lead, Contact, Case).
Fill fields for the selected type. And click “Save” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Zoho CRM.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields for a `lead` type.
Another type is filled in by analogy.