Step 1 – Installation
Note: This plugin requires the Contact Form 7 plugin.
Note: The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Contact Form 7 – Salesforce CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Contact Form 7 – Salesforce CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Create Connected App in Salesforce CRM
Step 3 – Crm integration settings
Go to the Contact Form 7 -> Integration.
Find “Integration with Salesforce CRM” and click the button “Go to setup”.
Enter the `Consumer key` (Salesforce Connected App consumer key).
Enter the `Consumer secret` (Salesforce Connected App consumer secret).
Enter the username of your account `Salesforce CRM`.
Enter the password of your account `Salesforce CRM`.
Step 4 – Form settings
Go to the Contact Form 7. Open the form which your want to send to Salesforce CRM.
Open tab Salesforce CRM.
Set checkbox “Enable send the lead”.
Choose the type of a lead that will be generated in CRM (Lead, Contact, Case).
Fill fields for the selected type. And click “Save” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Salesforce CRM.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields for a `lead` type.
Another type is filled in by analogy.