Step 1 – Installation
Note: This plugin requires the Contact Form 7 plugin.
Note: The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Contact Form 7 – Pipedrive CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Contact Form 7 – Pipedrive CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Crm integration settings
Go to the Contact Form 7 -> Integration.
Find “Integration with Pipedrive CRM” and click the button “Go to setup”.
Insert in the field `API token`. Your personal API key can be found under Settings > Personal > API. user guide
Step 3 – Form settings
Go to the Contact Form 7. Open the form which your want to send to Pipedrive CRM.
Open tab Pipedrive CRM.
Set checkbox “Enable send”.
Choose the type of a lead that will be generated in CRM (deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity).
Fill fields and click “Save” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Pipedrive CRM.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Another type is filled in by analogy.